Trip Planner: Slovenia / Styria Region / Slovenska Bistrica / Oplotnica / Oplotnica Park & Old Laundry
At its centre, Oplotnica hides a perfectly preserved laundry in the middle of a green park, through which flows a very lively stream of the same name, also called Oplotnica. During the time of the Windischgrätz gentry, there was also a wooden Wool Factory next to it.By using our Slovenska Bistrica sightseeing planner, you can arrange your visit to Oplotnica Park & Old Laundry and other attractions in Slovenska Bistrica.
As stream keeps rippling, you can stroll along a perfectly preserved loundry, which was planned during the World War II by the Austrian mayor Karber. At this, once important gathering village place, you will almost see between the chairs and tables what the craftsmanship of Oplotnica looked like:
- diligent village laundresses,
- those with more vivid imagination also washers of the bowels during pigs slaughters.
Create a full itinerary - for free!
Plan your trip to Slovenska Bistrica
- Get a personalized tripA full day by day itinerary based on your preferences
- Customize itRefine your trip. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
- Book itChoose from the best hotels and activities. Up to 50% off
- Manage itEverything in one place. Everyone on the same page.
Popular things to do in Slovenska Bistrica
Trips in Oplotnica Park & Old Laundry by other users
17 days in Rogla-Pohorje BY A USER FROM SLOVENIA Zreče 8 days in Rogla-Pohorje BY A USER FROM SLOVENIA Zreče 8 days in Rogla-Pohorje BY A USER FROM SLOVENIA Zreče 15 days in Rogla-Pohorje BY A USER FROM ITALY Zreče 9 days in Rogla-Pohorje BY A USER FROM SLOVENIA Zreče 10 days in Rogla-Pohorje BY A USER FROM SLOVENIA Zreče